gnome-db 0.2.0 RPMS

Hi!

I've downloaded the RPMS for gnome-db 0.2.0, and there are two problems I have
(pardon me if the questions have already been asked, because I can't access
the list archive):
* what is the libdb2.so.2 library for? It is linked against gnomedb-mgr, fe,
  components and rolodex. I don't know it, and can't find it anywhere.
* the same apps are also linked with libgal.so.2, and it looks like
  gal-0.2.2 (the latest version) produces a libgal.so.1.0.2. I
  simply did a symlink on it, but I don't know if it works.

Also, Gerhard has made a really nice work with the XmlQuery library, and
there should soon be a directory for it under the gda-common one so we
can all test it.

Cheers,