Re: Using gnome-db in Glade

>> Which package did you install Glade from?

BB> First install was the debian package.  List of files in the package did not
BB> include gnome-db.

oops, this is the problem that I or you should originally report
in BTS. but, because package name of gnome-db is not
stabilized, I hesitate...

BB> Ran ./configure,make, make install, glade
BB> The program came up with only basic, additional and gnome tabs in the palette.
BB> After the glade entry there was a message /dev/dsp: No such device

well, is USE_GNOME_DB defined in config.h?
if not, maybe configure was not found gda-config. (or -dev
isn't installed?)

you should confirm the following...:

- -dev package of gnome-db is installed.
- gda-config exists in your PATH.

if there is not a problem in these, you specifies
--enable-gnome-db with configure (however, default is
enable...). or look at the output of configure
carefully. and if gnome-db was not found, look at the
config.log.

regards,
--
Akira TAGOH <at@ue-spacy.ccom>