Re: New GDA Hackers Guide Available

>There is a heavy alpha GDA hackers guide awaiting input at
>
>PS, PDF, RTF
>http://test.gnue.org/index.cgi/docs?package=
>
>HTML
>http://test.gnue.org/docs/GDAQuickHackersGuide/gdaquickhackersguide.html

Thanks for the docbook conversion. I really promise that
someday I will learn docbook :)

>Anyone interested in a FAQ/Guide of some sort on installing
>the new versions of
>gnome-db?  I am hearing there are many difficulties especially
>with OAF and
>Bonobo stuff.

Actually I planned to do that over the last weekend, but I
didn't make it :(. So I'm planning the same for the next
weekend, where chances are better.

It would be great if people having installed the new libgda
package from cvs would write me to reinhard@gnue.org and tell
me the problems they had (this concerns primarly jamest and
arno from the GNUe team, but every input will make the guide
better).

Thanks,
Reinhard