Re: Antw: New gda-report's DTD

Gerhard Dieringer escribió:

> > Well this night i will tell you more comments and i will upload it to the CVS.
> >
> Hi Carlos,
>
> I'm still waiting for your answer. In the meantime I had some new ideas and suggestions. Shall I send them to you, the db-gnome-list or wait for your comments, if you want to do a lot of changes with my proposal, as I did with your's  :-) ?

As you has read, i have changed nothing in your proposal (at the moment
:-D).

I think that the discussions should be open to anyone who wants help us.
Please reply me or send your ideas also to the gnome-db-list.

> Another querstion: Do you have plans to develop a report-designer, that interactively creares a report? I'm thinking of something like the report-create-tool in M$-Access, but - of course - much better ;-).

Yes, i want develop one report designer, but i think that we must
develop before a report viewer. What do you think?

I'm trying to port a Crystal Report's application to Linux, then i'm
looking at Crystal reports structure, but it isn't the unique thing i
will see!!!

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
carlos@hispalinux.es