Re: questions

thank you for reply.  it's verk kind of you.
Hmm...I'm the maintainer of that provider, can you send me some more
  info? To start, it helps if I know the mysql version, your version (if
  CVS, what day) of gnome-db, and what you tried to do leading up to the
  error. I know, somewhat annoying, but it's the best way I have to fix it.
    just open sql frontend and connect mysql provider and then wait for a few minutes.
It shouldn't be too unstable, however, I haven't gone through the code
  completely, I'm still working on documenting the various functions and
  figuring out how it all interacts with oneanother. I would submit a few
  bug reports, I don't know if we have a "correct" way of doing that or
  not...
    That's what I thought too.  I will report bugs if I find them

thanks again,
san

Chris Wiegand wrote:

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000, San Segkhoonthod wrote:

> 1. How to retrieve all columns in a particular table?
> I've tried to
>     rs = gda_connection_open_schema(cnc,
> GDA_Connection_GDCN_SCHEMA_TABLES, "emp", GDA_Connection_no_CONSTRAINT);
>
> but it didn't work.

Hm..I don't know the client-side API at all, really. Hopefully someone
else on the list does? :)