- From: San Segkhoonthod <sans webzone net>
- To: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: questions
- Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:57:40 -0500
I am a new gnome-db user. I have just started to use gnome-db. I have
the following questions:
1. How to retrieve all columns in a particular table?
I've tried to
rs = gda_connection_open_schema(cnc,
GDA_Connection_GDCN_SCHEMA_TABLES, "emp", GDA_Connection_no_CONSTRAINT);
but it didn't work.
2. Many time that I was prompted with the dialog saying that "No
response to the Save Yourself command. ...." and it let me choose to
remove or cancel. I guess that this is a bug in mysql provider.
3. testing program crashed:
- gda-client-test7, 9, and 12
#12 seemed to have a bug at "select * from table" (line 96)-- it didn't
use command line. I changed that line and it worked fine.
Actually, I found many crashs but I guess it is still in a very initial
state, so I didn't report bugs. Please tell me If I'm wrong.
] [Thread Prev