mysql change

Okay, I've commited my first change to the cvs: mysql now supports the
username and password passed to it from the Gda_connect command, if those
aren't there, then it will use the ones from the DSN if provided. I don't
yet have the code for defaulting to port 3306 or localhost in yet - I'm
trying to decide a clean way of making that code. I also modified the
gnome-db.sgml file to reflect the new DSN options, if I should leave that
file alone, just let me know.

The new DSN options are USERNAME and PASSWORD. I've tested it on my
machine, if anyone has problems with it just let me know.