Re: Missing headers in gnome-db MySQL server

Chris wrote:

> I've just tried compiling the 0.0.90 release with the MySQL backend enabled,
> but there appear to be two missing header files:
>
>   gda.h (which I copied ffrom the Oracle backend directory)
>   gda-mysql-misc.h (which can't be found anywhere)
>
> I'll have a look in the CVS after sending this to see if the header file
> is there.

gda-mysql-misc.h is in CVS, so I just grabbed it from there. The compile
runs fine after that. gda.h is not in CVS, but if it is the same in all the
backend directories, would it not be better to store one copy in the tree?

One thing I have noted is that testing/Makefile.am and testing/Makefile.in
specify the ElectricFence library for one of the tests. I have this installed,
but many people wont. So should this be removed?

Chris
--
Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other invention
in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila