Re: more gnome-db configure woes

Christopher Fonnesbeck wrote:

> I have version 3.02.  I am running RH6.1, so most of those types of programs
> should be current.

Maybe a problem with automake/autoconf, but I don't think so, since I am using
RH6.0 and had no problem at all . The only thing I can think of is, as I've
encountered some times, if you modified these files from a windows program,
which would have added DOS-like end of line characters. Sometimes this happened
to me, so maybe you as well?
Anyway, check automake/autoconf/libtool versions, as well as what I said about
DOS.

Cheers