fe & Object Browser

Hi all, hi Rodrigo,

if you're going to hack gdafe please have a look to following things:

* if you open the browser, there's no active grid and the refresh-
  request will be ignored. to get any descriptions you have to
  check Views first and switch back to tables. should it run that way?

* displaying data in the browser. you're hiding the first 3 columns in the
  detail-grid. I think that's close to the schema-discussion. in the
  oracle-server following recset will be returned (source-code as
  mailed to you):

     columns_schema:     Catalog ('default')
                    Schema ( owner of the table )
                    Table ( table_name )
                    Column ( column_name )
                    Type ( name of the oracle data type )
                    Length ( length of the column )
                    Precision ( precision of the column )
                    nullable ( Y or N )

     table_schema:  table_name
                    owner
                    table_name
                    'TABLE'
                    comments
     view_schema:   view_name
                    owner
                    view_name
                    'VIEW'
                    comments ( NULL in current oracle-srv-version )

I'll going to hack the create_command - functionality for an constraint
type of EXTRA_INFO.

What do you want to get in the schema_procedure-recset? names and create
command or anything else?

kind regards

stephan
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
                                                        John Lennon