RE: fixes on gda-oracle-server (fwd) [WatchDog checked]

Hi Stephan...

>Question: Should gnome-db become a administration tool for databases?
>You've written about import/export, ownerships of tables and so on. In that
case
>we
>should provide much more informations about the objects (but that seems to
>become quite difficult because of the different functionality of the
>RDBMS).

Well.. I guess the answer must be yes, but not only that.
So.. I suppose the right way to handle this would be to let the server part
having this information
capability, and only let it to any asking clients. So that a client with a
specific admin-tool purpose
would ask for all this information, whole the other ones (components) would
ask for the minimum information without losing perf.
Well.. I guess so... now... :)

Cheers..

Olivier.