[gnome-cyr] Beginner's question on translation platforms

Hello,

After quite a bit of research, my developer and I selected Zanata to store and manage translated strings for our FOSS software.

However, he is having a hard time installing and getting Zanata to work.

Do you have another system you would recommend or an expert on Zanata you can put me in touch with?

Many of our team members and future translators are blind, so not every system works for us. Also, services like Transifex get very expensive very fast for small projects like ours with small, variable, and unpredictable budgets.

Any guidance is most welcome.

Thanks,

Fernando