Re: [gnome-cyr] берем gnome-user-docs

Hi Timofey,

On Saturday at 10:37, Timofey Korolyov wrote:

> Так вот сообщаю - мы взяли gnome-user-docs.

I didn't understand most of it, but I guess you're interested in
translating Gnome User documentation.  If so, I suggest you try out my
xml2po tool, which resides in gnome-doc-utils/xml2po directory in
Gnome CVS.

It will output some warnings for some XML files in gnome-user-docs,
but it should work fine otherwise.

Of course, I'm looking forward to any suggestions/feature
requests/bug reports you might have.

Cheers,
Danilo