[gnome-cyr] Re: help

I think the best way would be to coordinate with active Russian
translation team - the mailing list is gnome-cyr gnome org  Let's
continue the discussion there.

The best thing would be to translate the whole GNOME Users Guide - but
this is a huge task, it is over 200 pages...

BTW: Pat, Irene, Eugene: does Sun plan to do Russian translation? I do
not think Russian was in the list of languages you plan to support, but
just in case...

Sasha