Re: [gnome-cyr] Re: Cyrillic in edit fields

Hi!

What locale do you have in your system, and, if this differs - under what
locale do you run your mozilla?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think, that in common 8 bit environments(not UTF8),
it's necessary to have Russian locale to be able to type in cyrillic.

LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R for example, should make a trick. Also, for gtk_ 1.x programs
you need to have resonable gtk.rc ot .gtkrc, which assigns proper fonts to
the widgets. Adjust it if necessary, according to the fonts, avaialble in your
system.

With regards,
    Timur Bakeyev.