[gnome-cyr] Re: Cyrillic in edit fields

It may be mozilla's issue, but I hope somebody in this list could
help me. I got galeon (1.2.6) showing almost any cyrilic (russian) page.
But I cannot enter any information in koi8-r codepage into any edit
fields. Nor on pages forms, nor in url bar. Actually something is
coming there, but I can't see it. Is there a way to control font
used to show whatever is entered into forms and url bar ?

Any info or points to rtfm (except mozilla.org) would be
appreciated.

Please, answer to my personal email, as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks.

Regards. Sergey Izvoztchikov
http://www.geocities.com/lezdep/