[gnome-cy] Windows in Welsh, but not at public expense

Following the discussion here about this 6 weeks ago, I have now received
confirmation from Bwrdd yr Iaith that it and MS have been co-operating on
providing Welsh interfaces to WinXP and MSOffice, to be released some time in
2004.  It also says, however, that MS itself has financed the translation.

Good news for Welsh, but, as I noted earlier, it means that one selling point
for free software is no longer unique.

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly