[gnome-cy] Gnome shrinks???

Does anyone know why the page giving progress on the various groups of
packages:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/cy/index.html
has shrunk to show only two?  There used to be at least 7 or 8, didn't there?
Where, for example, is the much-vaunted Evo?  I think we should know .....

Of course, this means that you can say Gnome is 100% complete instead of 39%
:-)  Certainly a good marketing angle .....

By the way, has this list gone to sleep?  I'll have to say something outr�about terms, and provoke a slew of posts :-)

Oh no - even better:  do you know that if I install Gnome2 stuff on my PC I
get crappy yukky fonts on it (either titchy Courier or gigantic sans-serif)?
And that if I then install gnome-settings-daemon and gconf2, I can beautify
these fonts most excellently, but my KDE fonts then get set to size 16?  Not
only that, my desktop gets overwritten by Nautilus (I presume), even if I
tell it not to in gconf2!!!.  How's that for playing nicely???  Hmm???

(I should add that not everyone gets this effect, but there have been a fair
number of people on the SuSE list reporting it.  Someone has just posted to
say that turning off anti-aliasing in both KDE and QT seems to resolve it
(and for some [Gnome-related??] reason you still get anti-aliasing in KDE),
so I'm going to try that.   Not a good advert for interdesktop harmony,
though...)

Will this desparate troll work?  Will we see more traffic on this list?  Tune
in for next week's exciting adventure......

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly

www.kyfieithu.co.uk - Meddalwedd Rydd yn Gymraeg