Re: [gnome-cy] DIOLCH! -- News, updates, figures, and screenshot URLs

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> This was just an experiment, but since we now have this result,
> perhaps this is the one to send to Kyfieithu:
>
> $ pwd; msgfmt -cv cy.po
> /home/hobbit/cvs/evolution/po
> 4053 translated messages, 2336 untranslated messages.

^G!

> More news:

> * Of "just" desktop and developer-libraries in Gnome, as of 11am
> we were at 62% for what-will-be-2.4 and 63% for Gnome 2.2. I'm
> not quite sure what's happened there, because I know there are
> some very large packages in what-will-be-2.4 which are not in 2.2.
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/essential.html
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/essential.html
> These are the groups which will be released as "Gnome 2.4". There's
> about 15,000 strings there, and we have done two thirds of them.

Does this mean we're "partially supported"?

> * Screenshots: some at
> http://www.linux.org.uk/~telsa/Cymraeg/sgrinluniau.html
> and there are a couple more floating around.

Looking good :)  Though as for "Evil Inside" ...

> (archiver tool)		file-roller: all 256 strings

I've still got that partial if you want to merge those in
/me double-checks the file is sane
http://www.xpns.co.uk/tycs/gnome-cy/

> Again, thanks to everyone involved. This is wonderful wonderful
> stuff. Kyfieithu proved an absolute boon: if Owain Green,
> Gruffudd Williams, Gareth Williams, Tom Llewelyn, Dafydd Jones
> or "Daniel" or any of the anonymous helpers are reading this,
> see what you did!

One of the members of the Welsh deaprtment in my school was called Garteh
Williams - wonder if it's the same guy ...

I remember that we had very little back in February.  Kudos to everyone
for their work in getting us this far this quickly. :)