[gnome-cy] TkGate digital circuit app now in Welsh

Took my eye off KGyfieithu a bit this week, because I was building a PC for a
friend who's head of science at a secondary school, and of course with SuSE
8.2 just out, "testing" it was just too good to miss.

In the course of that, I decided to do a translation of a program that might
be some use to him (I'm trying to make a convert here!), and I chose the
rather impressive TkGate, which is a digital circuit design and simulation
program, written in Tcl.  I'm not sure how "live" it is, but the last
version, which is a year old, seems to do its stuff OK, and it is on the
Freeduc disk of Linux apps for education.  (If I'm lucky, my friend may do me
a review of how it compares with software he is currently using, and it would
be useful to get a user viewpoint.)

Anyway, a first-pass translation is available on KGyfieithu:
http://www.kyfieithu.co.uk/item.php?lg=en&item_id=23
along with details on the easiest way of getting it running in SuSE 8.2.  Any
comments on the translation would be very welcome.  Could Rhoslyn perhaps put
a link to it on meddal.org.uk, since that is now the clearing-house for these
things?

Best wishes

Kevin