Re: GNOME Beer event in Praue

Hi!

Tomas Bzatek <tbzatek redhat com>, Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:19:02 +0200:

> On Wed, 2010-07-21 at 20:52 +0200, Petr Kovar wrote:
> > Lucas Lommer <drom kdyne net>, Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:56:00 +0200:
> >
> > > Bad timing, I'll be at Prague on thursday and on sunday or monday
> > > again.
> >
> > What about having a meetup some time in August, then? How many fellow
> > gnomers would be able to attend?
>
> And what about some meeting in Brno?

Yep, I guess there's quite a strong presence of FLOSS people in Brno as
well, so I'm definitely open to that idea too. :-)

But you see, at the end of the day, we might be happy to see to gather more
than three people together at least in our Maticka stovezata.

So please folks, speak up as to where and when we should have the event.
Let's toss some dates in August around and see if we can make it...

Wednesday the 4th
Thursday the 5th
Friday the 6th
Wednesday the 11th
Thursday the 12th
Friday the 13th (the happy day!)

> Besides, there are monthly meetings
> every third Friday, open for everyone. So if you're passing through
> Brno, feel free to stop there.
>
> http://www.lvb.cz/

Yes, that might be another option. :-)

Best,