From: jamesmikedupont googlemail com <jamesmikedupont googlemail com>
Date: Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 10:41 AM
Subject: looking for some Czech freelance translators to do some
simple small job
To: dev-l10n-cs lists mozilla org

Hi,
my client has some small translation work for the czech market.
they are interested in finding freelance translators that would like
to have some jobs once in a while.
I am writing the mozilla list because I know that the mozilla team is
very professional and does a good job.
if interested please contact me, it should be less than 1 days work
for the first job.

thanks,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania