Re: [cookbook] Updated the Outline and Tentative Due Date

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 22:07 +0100, Koen Kooi wrote:

> John (J5) Palmieri schreef:
> > I updated the outline in SVN and am going to go ahead and start
> > transcode the libraries from blog speak to a standard format during the
> > winter break.  I think a tentative due date is to either get a draft out
> > by GUADEC or a finished printed version by then.  The reason I say draft
> > is because I do want to get high quality pictures of each of the
> > contributors and GUADEC would be the perfect place for that.
>
> Is there a list of missing pictures of the actual dishes somewhere?
>
> regards,

Oh, when I said pictures I meant of the contributors themselves but you
can check each of the recipes at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeCookbook

I think a large portion of them don't have pictures or they are not at a
dpi we can use (needs to be 200dpi at the size want for print).  I might
have time after I move to start cooking up some of the dishes and taking
pictures because my new place has a completely redone kitchen and I need
to break it in ;-)  Feel free to do the same.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>