Re: Moving gnome-contacts-list to Discourse

Just wanted to reply that this has my full support.

Thanks for taking this up, Philip!

Cheers,
Niels

On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 11:21 AM Philip Withnall <philip tecnocode co uk> wrote:
Hi all,

Times change, and mailing list administration is a drag. In order to
simplify things, and perhaps open conversation up to a wider audience,
I’m planning on moving the gnome-contacts-list to GNOME’s Discourse
instance.

In future, to discuss anything related to GNOME Contacts or libfolks,
please post here on Discourse, and tag your topic with ‘contacts’:

https://discourse.gnome.org/c/applications

I’ll request for this mailing list to be archived in 2 weeks (2019-09-
26). I have not automatically subscribed anyone here to Discourse.

For those who prefer e-mail to using a web based interface, Discourse
can be used from e-mail:

https://discourse.gnome.org/t/interacting-with-discourse-via-email/46

Ta,
Philip