Re: Add to My Contacts Button

On ons, 2013-01-23 at 15:55 -0500, Erick Pérez Castellanos wrote:
> With the new mockups of the Contact-Pane which are already
> implemented, I found no place for the [Add to My Contacts] button. So
> we need a solution for that.
>

> I can think of two right now.
> 1. Show every contacts available, order so My Contacts go on top.
> 2. Show every contacts available, order so My Contacts go on top, but
> mark somehow the contacts belonging to [My Contatcs].
>

> For obvious reasons I will like some variation of the latter. Although
> will include some magic from our design wizards.

The "standard" behaviour in other places like android seems to be to
bunch everything together in alphabetical order, but then add icons for
every "source". So, you'd have a google icon for the google contacts,
and a facebook icon for a facebook contact, and a google + a facebook
icon for a linked one.