Re: Call contacs set-up

Le mercredi 06 juin 2012 à 09:03 +0200, Jens B. a écrit :
> Hey there,
>
> I heard, but haven't tried, that you are able to all contacts using
> Empathy. However I was wondering if you could also set up another
> application to dial?
> Is there any configuration that can be done to change the application
> for calling?

Contacts just request a Telepathy call channel, telepathy
mission-control is the one choosing the call client that will handle it.
So yeah, any Telepathy call handler could do the job. But Contacts set
Empathy as preferred handler so Empathy will ever be used if
empathy-call is installed (to prevent spawing, say, KDE call application
instead of Empathy if both are installed).

	G.