Re: Welcome to Gnome Contacts!

Hi

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
Also, it would be cool if everyone could introduce themselves.

I am a student in CSE. I have been doing some web development, sysadmin, etc. work in college. Good with (X)HTML, CSS, C, C++ (OOP only, STL - not yet), DBMS, basics of Python, etc.

Yet to build GNOME from source, I will be happy to learn and contribute along the way.

@Alexander Sorry I forgot to use reply to all earlier.

--
Kartik
http://k4rtik.wordpress.com/