Re: hi beginning bonobo programming ....

On Sat, Apr 02, 2005 at 06:24 (-0800), r.v. gopal wrote:

> Iam new to bonobo programming , but have decided to
> use this concept in my project which uses gtk widgets
> and  a client /server model . Wll  anyone help me
> finding resources in bonobo programming for begginners
>

> Please suggest some websites or books !

Aeons ago, I wrote some documentation about Bonobo; of course Bonobo has
evolved a bit since 2001, but must concepts should still be the same:

A tutorial:
http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/projecten/bonobo-controls/bonobo-controls.html

And a discussion of writing Bonobo-code using Emacs:
http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/projecten/bonobo-gwizard/

(my god, I start to feel old when I see all this again ...)

Best wishes /good luck from Helsinki,
Dirk.

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <djcb djcbsoftware nl>
blog: http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/ChangeLog
chat: djcb jabber org