Re: hi beginning bonobo programming ....

В Сбт, 02/04/2005 в 06:24 -0800, r.v. gopal пишет:
> Hi,
>
> Iam new to bonobo programming , but have decided to
> use this concept in my project which uses gtk widgets
> and  a client /server model . Wll  anyone help me
> finding resources in bonobo programming for begginners
>

> Please suggest some websites or books !

Nice to hear it. You can find some bonobo documentation like API
reference and
tutorials on gnome development website

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/

like this one:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/co-bnbo1.html

If you can describe your needs or problem, we will be happy to help you
with using bonobo framework.