Re: Problems building CVS libbonobo with jhbuild

A Ter, 2004-07-27 às 17:20, Keith Sharp escreveu:
> On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 17:06 +0100, Keith Sharp wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 16:49 +0100, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro wrote:
> > > A Ter, 2004-07-27 às 16:45, Keith Sharp escreveu:
> >
> > [ snip ]

> > >   In that case, the difference must be somewhere in your autotools.  You
> > > could try 'jhbuild bootstrap' to install the recommended auto* tools.
> >
> > Hmm, this is what I did:
> >
> > jhbuild bootstrap
> > jhbuild update
> > jhbuild build -a -c -n
> >
> > Using anonymous CVS, building moduleset 'gnome28' and modules 'meta-
> > gnome-desktop'.
> >
> > Is there anyway to tell which versions of the autotools were used to
> > create the 2.6.2 release?
>
> Ok very weird.  If I run "jhbuild shell" and then run my autogen.sh
> command (same arguments) and make, it works.  If I do a "jhbuild
> buildone libbonobo" it fails.
>
> Looks like a jhbuild problem.

  It could be that "jhbuild shell" sets PATH, but "jhbuild buildone"
doesn't.  If so, definitely a jhbuild bug.  But, just to be on the safe
side, you should export PATH=<build-prefix>/bin:$PATH yourself,
otherwise you might end up using the system autotools instead of the
ones installed by jhbuild.

> Thanks for all your help

  No problem.

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.