Re: Canvas Component Commit

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 07:31:24AM -0400, Bob GIbbs wrote:
[...]
> 	I have a problem in my libbonobui CVS directory that I haven't been
> able to solve:  The autogen.sh should be creating a gtk-doc.make file
> but does not.  I have to copy it from .../share/aclocal by hand in order
> to get the configure script to run.  I am using gtk-doc and gnome-common
> from the latest Garnome distribution.  Any ideas?

OK, gnome-common does not come with garnome (since garnome only deals
with tarballs and gnome-common is never released that way). The
gtk-doc.make file should be installed by the autogen.sh from
gnome-common, so have a look at your
${prefix}/share/aclocal/gnome2-macros/autogen.sh script and see if it
mentions gtk-doc at all. If it does not, then you are not uding the HEAD
version of gnome-common and should upgrade. If it is, then you need to
poke around a bit more and try to work out what is going on: do you have
the gtkdocize script, for example?

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
Quantum mechanics: the dreams stuff is made of.