Re: container/component printing?

On Sun, 2003-01-19 at 05:20, Chema Celorio wrote:
> This isn't in the plans right now, but the header is the easy fix. The
> problem is the code to print with components, that code is unmaintained
> and unused right now.

	OTOH, that code is AFAIR ~100 lines of code; so ... ;-) not really the
worlds toughest piece of code to maintain / re-write - which is why I'm
so unconcerned about it. Essentially it whacked the gnome print metafile
down a BonoboStream from A->B, oh and the container could tell it where
it would be chopped up - so it could avoid those bits in it's rendering
if it was interested; and that was about it.

	My feeling is that component embedding and printing is a very simple
problem, but one that people have a great desire to make more
complicated than it needs to be ;-)