Re: container/component printing?

Hi Chema,

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 15:57, Chema Celorio wrote:
> Michael, I know this library split is getting crazy, but what are your
> thoughts about having something like libbonoboprint? It could live
> inside the libgnomeprint module, just that it would be a different
> library that people link to, install it's own pkgconfig file, etc.

	I think it's prolly best to just bin the implementation from
libgnomeprint - commenting it out and not installing stuff - until such
a time as people genuinely need to use it; at which time they can
resurrect the code and create libbonoboprintfoo or whatever themselves
;-)

> We should split gnome-print-meta.h into gnome-print-meta.h and
> gnome-print-meta-private.h, and install gnome-print-meta.h. This is the
> easy fix once '1.' is fixed.

	:-) of course, without that it becomes pretty difficult to transfer the
data in some hypothetical (external) future.

	FWIW,