Bonobo and Mono C#

Hi All

I have been working on wrapping Bonobo in C# and have simple embedding og Controls into my Mono program working.

But a quick talk with Migual, made me realize that a wrapped Bonobo is not a good solution because ORBit is working behind the scenes. So making a Component with a self defined interface will be difficult because C stubs has to be defined and then delegates have to be made into the C# code. Adding a interface will also has to be done with "bonobo_object_add_interface" instead of simple inherit from the interface.

So Im basically looking at rewriting Bonobo in C# using Remoting.Corba, is there anyone who has been thinking about this, started on it or has some good ideas or want to help ?

What about you Michael are you thinking about a Bonobo C# implementation or is C# not your thing :-)

Bye Mikkel