Re: Unknown bonobo-conf compile error

Hi Paul,

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 16:35, Mr Paul Kramer wrote:
> I'm trying to compile Ximian Evolution from the
> source. In the process of this, I need bonobo-conf.
> I'm getting a compile error, and I'm hoping someone
> can help me.

	I assume you're trying to build evolution-1.2.3 or somesuch; rather
than evo-1.3.2 ;-)

> The offending line is in 'idl/Bonobo_Config.idl'
>
> I have attached the output of my make run. The main
> error is:
>
> orbit-idl ../idl/Bonobo_Config.idl -I../idl
> `gnome-config --cflags idl`
> <stdin>:38: Error: `Unknown' undeclared identifier

	So - i'ts not finding the IDL file <Bonobo_Unknown.idl> - it looks like
the `gnome-config --cflags idl` thing is broken to me; but I've no idea;
I guess it's just not finding that IDL file from bonobo /
bonobo-activation.

	HTH,