Re: Problem building bonobo-activation

Hi Ghee,

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 18:38, Ghee Teo wrote:
>     I am trying to build bonobo-activation both from the HEAD or
> gnome-2-2 branch on a linux box. I kept getting whole bunch of
>  undefined symbols like:

	This looks like you're using RH 9.0 or somesuch; I believe the
bonobo-activation build barfs nicely on that, due I think to a lurking
-I <nothing> or somesuch; I'll have a look in a second.

	If you use HEAD, bonobo-activation is merged with libbonobo, so you
don't in fact need to build it separately.

	HTH,