Re: nautilus component issues

  I'm having problems wiht mime types too since compiling gnome 2.3. It
used to work in gnome 2.2, sort of.  In gnome 2.2, mime icons was broken
too.  I had to use a special filename to get it working.  To indicate an
icon for mime type application/pgp-signature, for example, install the
icon as <prefix>/share/pixmaps/gnome-mime-application-signature.png.

  The mime type system is very very very buggy, I must say! :(
Maybe we should come up with a new one, xml based preferably, more
simple, and one that actually works.  I can only imagine the number of
nautilus bugs in bugzilla that are mime derived...