nautilus component issues

I'm trying to do a nautilus component for seahorse, modelling after
file-roller's. I only want to do the context menu for the specific mime
types, and not override any already installed handlers. However, the
mime database seems to register the servers as a type of View, which
doesn't really seem correct and may be the reason that the previous
handlers do not work anymore. The specific type I'm worried about is
.asc, which is plain text, but can contain a pgp message. What do I need
to change so that only the context menu is used, not the views?
Also, is there any reason why the entry in seahorse.keys doesn't seem to
register the icon filename correctly?
The relevant files are
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=seahorse%2Fplugins%2Fnautilus/Seahorse_Component.server.in.in&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=seahorse%2Fdata/seahorse.mime&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=seahorse%2Fdata/seahorse.keys&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

Thanks
--
Jacob Perkins <jap1 users sourceforge net>
seahorse