Re: GGV 1.1.96

So, just checked GGV and found it is definitely _much_ better than
previous one. I removed my scrolled window because scrolling in GGV
seems to work properly. Great thanks to Jaka for support of GNOME 1
folks!

There is one question remaining for me: how to use custom bonobo control
UI elements (menus, buttons etc) without creating bonobo_window.
Actually, I have no problems to create one - I am just unable to put it
inside existing capplet. So probably I just should take some "list of
verbs", make buttons (definitely, with i18n) and add to my capplet. Or
is there better solution?

Cheers,

Sergey