Re: How to tell that control is available for gnome-2 but not for gnome-1

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 04:23, hellan acm org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that we have inadvertently broken Nautilus-1 support
> for Gnumeric.
>
> The gnome-2 version of Gnumeric has a Bonobo control, but the gnome-1
> version doesn't.
>
> Exhilirated over the new control, we registered
> 	default_action_type=component
> for application/gnumeric in gnome-vfs.keys in gnome-mime-data.

what happens when there is no default action type?

does it try first a component then an app?

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to