Re: [G2R] Re: Various releases ...

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 10:27:01AM +0100, Dick Porter wrote:

> You could try using the unix socket abstract namespace: set sun.sun_path[0]
> to NULL when you bind().  See the unix(7) manual for more detail.

My unix(7) manual suggests that this is a Linux-specific feature.
Since I am, at least in theory, supposed to be supporting ORBit on The
Hurd as well as on DGL, this worries me a bit.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr debian org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single