Re: CORBA-equivalent of bonobo_ui_component_add_verb_list()

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 14:15, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Murray,
>
> On 29 Mar 2002, Murray Cumming wrote:
>
> > How should I set the UIComponent verb callbacks using just the CORBA
> > interface? bonobo_ui_component_add_verb_list() and friends seem to set
> > priv->verbs in the BonoboUIComponent C wrapper, but I can't see how this
> > corresponds to the CORBA interfaces.
>
> 	I think the way it works is that you register a UIComponent
> object with the container and when the verb is invoked on the
> container side, the container invokes 'execVerb' on the component
> object. See impl_Bonobo_UIComponent_execVerb

So I need to implement a UIComponent server on the client side so that I
can put a case/switch in my own execVerb implementation?

If so, presumably there would be a bunch of other functionality to
implement too.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net