Re: CORBA interfaces undocumented?

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 14:08, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Murray,
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > There is reference documentation for the libbonobo(ui) C wrapper code,
> > but is there any reference documentation for the CORBA interfaces?
> 	You mean the bonobo idl files? Apart from the inline docs in
> them there is no other documentation that I'm aware of. Generally
> though, the API docs of the sugar wrappers will give you a good idea
> of their intent.

No they don't, because the wrappers seem to be far more than just sugar,
don't contain adequate comments, and bear little resemblance to the
CORBA interfaces. That's why I have to ask all these questions.

APIs should be documented. If Bonobo is CORBA API then the CORBA API
should be documented.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net