Re: CORBA interfaces undocumented?
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>
- Cc: gnome-components-list <gnome-components-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: CORBA interfaces undocumented?
- Date: 29 Mar 2002 14:28:14 +0100
On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 14:08, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi Murray,
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > There is reference documentation for the libbonobo(ui) C wrapper code,
> > but is there any reference documentation for the CORBA interfaces?
> You mean the bonobo idl files? Apart from the inline docs in
> them there is no other documentation that I'm aware of. Generally
> though, the API docs of the sugar wrappers will give you a good idea
> of their intent.
No they don't, because the wrappers seem to be far more than just sugar,
don't contain adequate comments, and bear little resemblance to the
CORBA interfaces. That's why I have to ask all these questions.
APIs should be documented. If Bonobo is CORBA API then the CORBA API
should be documented.
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev