Re: Join gtk-devel-list

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> 	It would be _really_ good if we could try and keep people focused on
> fixing Gnome 2.0, porting applications and getting it out of the door -
> in my opinion. Encouraging people to work on software that is scheduled
> for 6 months away, while the existing code base has serious bugs,
> mis-features, incoherencies, lack of accessibility etc. etc. seems a
> serious mistake.

I don't want to encourage anyone to do that; but there are people that
hack on GTK only and not GNOME, and there are people who are just
doing this already by themselves. So I do want to encourage everyone
to keep an eye on gtk-devel-list.

I don't intend to work on new GTK API myself, except for the 2.2
"emergency fixes" release.

Havoc