Re: [G2R] bonobo_event_source_has_listener ... API addition request ...

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 06:02:32PM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:

> gboolean bonobo_event_source_has_listener (BonoboEventSource *source,
> 					   const char        *name);
>
> 	Can I slip this under the closing door ?

It sounds useful.  The only obvious downside is that we again break
compatibility between releases.  However, as there are already api
incompatibilities in there the utility seems to outweight the
downside.

I think this is an acceptable addition.

Good work.