bonobo_event_source_has_listener ... API addition request ...

Hi Guys,

	I'd really like to add the following method to the libbonobo
BonoboEventSource:

gboolean bonobo_event_source_has_listener (BonoboEventSource *source,
					   const char        *name);

	The reason for this is that, while we only broadcast the history list
at the CORBA level to every visible view in nautilus, we still construct
(what can be a rather huge property) in order to send it, push it at the
bonobo event source, which then doesn't send it to anyone, since no-one
is listening ;-)

	This is rather a monumental waste of time; quite a lot of time in fact.
If I could add this [ rather trivial - just do a match on the event
names, as is already done for notification (obviously) ] method, then it
would be possible to detect the fact that no-one is interested in the
event before going to lots of effort constructing it.

	Of course, that'd be a good thing, and be generally useful around the
place, problem is it's an API addition.

	Can I slip this under the closing door ?