Re: Lifetime management

Hi Iain,

	Oh - and I forgot to mention. If you use a Control/ControlFrame pair,
and you get the reference counting right - it will deal with the broken
connection for you and clean up the reference count from either end
properly.

	This is really the recommended way to handle that sort of thing.
Furthermore I want bonobo-activation-server to track what displays are
open and kill it's children when no displays are left [ under certain
circumstances ], I havn't got to that yet though,

	HTH,