bonobo-1.0.18

Hi Guys,

	This is mainly a performance improvement version; it fixes several of
the more pernicious performance problems in the UI handler. The work was
mostly done by Federico, with a little help from me.

* What Changed ?

	* Speedups
		+ intelligent GdkPixbuf rendering (Federico)
		+ sensible pixbuf filtering (Federico)
		+ cache GdkPixbufs (Michael)
		+ cache X resources (Federico)
		+ UI handler algorithmic tweaks (Michael)
	* Bugs
		+ leak fix (Jody Goldberg)
		+ warning fixes (Federic Crozay)

* Where can I get it ? (when mirrors sync)

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/bonobo/bonobo-1.0.18.tar.gz