oaf speedup ...

Hi Maciej,

	After investigating quite why the server re-parses it's configuration
files (a somewhat slow process) twice, I locate the culprit here:

        if (cur_time - 5 > servant->time_did_stat) {
                servant->time_did_stat = cur_time;

                for (i=0; servant->registry_source_directories[i];i++){
                        if (registry_directory_needs_update
                            (servant,
			     servant->registry_source_directories[i])) {
                                must_load = TRUE;
****				break
                        }
                }
        }

	The problem with this 'break' is that it ensures that the directory
doesn't get into the hash with it's associated timestamp, thus you get
multiple re-loads at 5 second intervals, 1 per prefix you use.

	May I commit a fix to oaf ? fixed in bonobo-activation.