Re: Got mysterious problem while setting ui

Hi Michel,

	I'd put a break point in 'g_logv' [ you'll prolly need to put a
breakpoint in main and run it before you can do that, then poke around
when you hit the error:

On Mon, 2002-08-05 at 19:00, STRASSER Michel wrote:
> > > Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-ui-node.c: line 410 (bonobo_ui_node_to_string):
> > > assertion `doc->xmlRootNode != NULL' failed.

	I'd also very much recommend developing for Gnome 2.0, since not only
can this warning not be spewed there [ re-written and more efficient
bonobo-ui-node.c ], but people are interested in fixing bugs in Gnome
2.0 because it's not almost obsolete yet.